Love Story-Taylor Swift

Friday, September 18, 2009 comments


Love Story


D
We were both young when I first saw you
G
I close my eyes and the flashback starts
Bm G
I’m standing there on a balcony of summer air

D
See the lights, see the party the ball gowns
G
I see you make your way through the crowd
Bm A
You say hello Little did I know

G A
That you were Romeo you were throwing pebbles
Bm D
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
G
And R was crying on the staircase
A Bm D
Begging you please don’t go, and I said

Chorus:

D
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
A
I’ll be waiting all there’s left to do is run
Bm
You’ll be the prince and I’ll be the princess
G A D
It’s a love story baby just say yes

D
So I sneak out to the garden to see you
G
We keep quite because we’re dead if they know
Bm
So close your eyes
A
Let’s keep this down for a little while
G A
‘Cause you were Romeo I was a scarlet letter

Bm D
and my daddy said stay away from Juliet
G
But you were everything to me
A Bm D
and I was begging you please don’t go and I said

D
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
A
I’ll be waiting all there’s left to do is run
Bm
You be the prince I’ll be the princess
G A D
It’s a love story baby just say yes

D
Romeo save me, try to tell me how it feel
A
This love is difficult, but it’s real,
Bm
Save me from the breakdown, make it out of this mess
G A
It’s a love story baby just say yes, oh

D A Bm G

Bm G D A
I got tired of waiting, wondering if you were ever coming around
Bm G
My faith in you was fading
D A
Then I met you on the outskirts of town and I said

D
Romeo save me I’ve been feeling so alone
A
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Bm
Is this in my head, I don’t know what to think
G A
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said

E
Marry me Juliet you’ll never have to be alone
B
I love you and that’s all I really know
C#m
I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress
A B E
Its a love story baby just say yes
E B C#m
Oh, oh, yes
A E
We were very young when I first saw you

comments

Post a Comment