A Little Love- fiona fung

Friday, September 18, 2009 comments


------------
[F]greatness as [Bb]you
-----------
[C]smallest as [F]me
you show me what is deep as sea

----------
a [Bb]little love,[C]little kiss
--------
a [Am]litlle hug,[Dm]little gift
----------------------------
[Gm]all of little [Bb]something.[Gm]these are our [C]memories

------
you [F]make me cry 

[C]make me smile
------------------
[Dm]make me feel that [F]love is true
-------------------
you [Bb]always stand by [F]my side
-------------------
i don't [Gm]want to say [C]goodbye
-------
#you [F]make me cry 

[C]make me smile
----------------
[Dm]make me feel the [Fjoy of love
----
oh [Bb]kissing you
 --------------------------------------
[C]---thank you for [Am]all the love you [Dm]always give to [Gm]me
--------
[C]oh i love [F]you

repeat#
-------
[C]---yes I [F]do ,

[Dm]-[Am]-[F]-[Bb]-[C]-[Gm]-[C]

---------
I always [F]do

[Dm]-[Am]-[F]-[Bb]-[C]

make me cry
make me smile
make me feel that love is true
you always stand by my side
I don't want to say goodbye

repeat#
-----------
to [C]be with [F ]you,
Am-Dm
--------
oh [C] i love [F]you

comments

Post a Comment